Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Some act like he's annoying (he is), but if Taylor Lewan played for a division rival we'd probably hate the hell outta him. I'd gladly take Ramsey as long as he can back up the talk.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Rather have Ramsey than Butler.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's funny how fandom makes people irrational.

Yes, Jalen Ramsey is very good.

Yes, you want him on the team.

The end.

"But he's a locker room-" stfu... not a real thing.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not that I buy Ramsey as a problem but the locker room thing is very real. Terrell Owens no other explanation for a consistent league leader to switch teams every year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

E062A3AF-AA92-41CD-BB3E-544225938DDC.jpeg

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

I don't see ramsey as a bad locker room guy. He talks trash like an old school ball player and gets under his opponent's skin. Then when you see him with his teamates he's generally a hype man. Not, a bad guy to have on your team, imo

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I know I am in the minority but I wouldn't, in today's game, pay for "top tier" cb's. The way the rules now favor the offense a true shut down corner really isn't allowed to exist. Just my opinion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think it is the riskiest spot.

Peters was one of the best and has been awful this year. Gilmore had an awful year the other year. Patrick Peterson was awful one year. Namdhi was a shut down guy, then was awful under a different scheme. There are more guys that I can remember that got huge deals, then disappointed.

I would extend my own guys that were good, sign mid-tier guys like Ryan, and draft early and often.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You'd rather have a top 3 corner as opposed to one who is decent? Damn that's crazy.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You don't think locker room culture matters? Ok then. Every team that has ever won anything at any level of team sports disagrees with you.

Regardless, I don't think he's bad in the locker room. For as much **** as he talks, he has never publicly trashed Blake Bortles or his own team mates that I can remember. Which would be easy to do on a team with great defense and a trash can offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar