Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't know if that was a typo, but it's a perfect description regardless.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Meh. Screw him....

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That’s really just JRob’s tool holster posting that....

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We are destroying teams when we actually play to our ability. Talent isn't the issue. It's just inconsistency due to how young the team is and the adaption to the new scheme. As well as injuries and losses to several key players, including our QB. Yet we are still in playoff contention despite one of the toughest schedules in the league.

People may want to look around the league and see how many teams actually put together 3 consecutive winning seasons. Us, the Patriots, Chiefs, Steelers, Seahawks, and Cowboys look like the only teams which will accomplish that this year. Pretty good company.

We know that the defense is really good, and is probably another dynamic player away from being great. On offense, we've put up 28, 30 , and 34 on 3 Top 10 scoring defenses, and we really took it easy at the end of two of those. We have had three 100 yard receivers this year, a lot of production out of our young backup TEs recently, and now a RB capable of record breaking performances. There is clearly a lot of upside to this group of players. We just need everything to gel and figure out how to get the most out of all of these guys on a weekly basis.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Thread made.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Jalen Ramseys biggest weakness would get covered up by the fact we actually have good safeties unlike JAX

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So we should potentially pay $15-20m a year long term for a complainer who needs safety help?

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

its the NFL, DBs cant touch receivers. if you dont run a 4.3 you're going to need safety help. and id gladly pay Jalen Ramsey 20m per year. If i also have Adoree, Logan Ryan & Kevin Byard in my secondary. get out your feelings

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Don’t feel like debating. JRob Slughtly above average IMO- all I’ve ever said. Hope we kick ass.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I dunno the OBJ of cornerbacks, I’ll pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar