Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Lol yes. Stop. He’s one of the top corners in the game for sure.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So going into Thurs, Butler had given up 54 catches for 736 yards and Ramsey 52 for 670 yards. If we give up mega money for him and he plays like that, you will hate him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe he will act better in TN playing with his daddy

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Where are you pulling those numbers from?

Does that website take into account zone vs man coverage?

5. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Last thing we need is another Zach Brown going rogue on plays when things aren't going their way. After the last 2 years of watching us destroy the Jags, it's clear Ramsey is a terrible tackler. Every time they play, the takes bad angles to get to Henry and Henry outruns him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Henry is their kryptonite plain and simple. I dont see any other person literally go off everytime they play Jags outside of Henry. Ramsey is a stud and easily better than any corner we have currently.. I can see Ramsey bringing that shut down attitude and cockiness that we need to have. We had that swagger at beginning of the yr before the 3 game slide started to happen. Then we lost that swagger and everything started to fall apart.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

First free analytics site on google. Every one of those comes up with different numbers because targets are subjective.

...but anyone with eyes can see that Ramsey hasn't been a shut down guy this year. Teams aren't afraid to throw at him and teams get yards off him.

I'm not saying he's bad, but I'm skeptical if he is worth that kind of money, even ignoring the distraction/frontrunner concerns.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Jon, shouldn’t you be working roster changes with the couple of injuries instead of attempting to insult people on a message board?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Emipr77

Emipr77 Special Teams Standout

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

This isn't college recruiting. Where he "wants to be" isn't all that relevant when millions of dollars are being thrown around.

Then again, I guess it's exactly like college recruiting.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar