Concrete evidence that Vince Young has no place in the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

being a better passer than McNair won't take a lot. :brow:

Young will be ok until he gets popped a good one then his running takes a back seat to his avg passing. Just based on his Pro day it has been brought out he missed the wr's on the break. That is a must in the NFL. I don't feel he can read defense's. My opinion and a quarter won't get you much. Just the same as yours about Cutler (Cutler is a good qb, but I think he'll be very average in the NFL.)

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

Glad to see SEC using reping the vid I shared good stuff

Vince in '06

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There's good old Ewker, making overstatements that can't be taken seriously...

It's not hard to be a better passer than McNair? Honestly if we felt for sure that he was a better passer than McNair, we'd pick him up in a heartbeat. Look at the career passing stats.

Also, the Pro day thing... that certainly wasn't the majority view. Young got mostly good reviews on his passing.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Young didn't own the highest completion percentage for nothing.

5. Young didn't own the highest completion percentage, period. He was #10...

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Oh touché. Did I mention that stat was for the University of Texas???? haha..

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Metal...

Glad to see SEC using reping the vid I shared good stuff
    -------------------------

Huh?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hey Roll , I've noticed you doing this for years ......
    don't you know what that QUOTE box is for

it would save you from typing the member name and the context

trying to help make everyone's life a little easier

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh yeah... see, I made this thread that linked to fish forum... I screwed up and didn't stay within the f2fa network. My bad. So, as a condition of being a network member, the thread had to be deleted. It is true... the better quality video was posted by metal in that deleted thread, however, I'm not entirely sure that someone may have posted that video in this forum somewhere else. It is immaterial... without metal's post there would be no exhibit A.

I thought of thanking him in the opening post, but decided against it because I thought it would take away from the overall shock value of the post. However, a belated "word up" to metal for his contribution!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar