Concerns for Young prompt Midnight Meeting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

I dont post hear often but to shed some light on the PD jurisdiction issue is partly because he WAS thought to be in the nashville area as well as the mental facility that is used for people who wig out is literally a stones throw away from Baptist Sports Plex. Metro and Brentwood back each other up everyday on stuff like this.

2. Greg

Greg Camp Fodder

Yes, that certainly makes sense. However, the official line has been that no one knew where Vince was headed when he left his house. I haven't come across anything that indicates Brentwood PD (or any other law enforcement) was involved in the search. It seems like it was only Metro. If that's the case, then the people who contacted the police did know where Vince was likely to be headed when he left his home. To me, that completely rules out any possibility that this just some misunderstanding that got blown out of proportions.

3. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

understood, metro did show up at the residence he was at which was in nashville. There is definitely more to the story and much spinning has been done. Those who do know wont say and let me put it like this....Metro has been extremely accomodating to the organization in spinning the story.

4. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

also there is a house being built in Bordeaux which is rumored to be Vinces. Thats metros area especially since its next to their training academy. Its possible the family expected him to stop by the sight to see his house and thats why they called. If you ask me i dont believe it because why would vince want a house in that area.

5. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

You're assuming alot from this little blurb, which the Titans could have provided for the newspaper as why they called the police.

"The Titans also sent a psychologist, Dr. Sheila Peters, and Tina Tuggle, the team’s Director of Player Development, to meet with Young to try and encourage him.

The psychologist said Young was extremely depressed and expressed concerns to the team about Young’s safety. Later, Young left the house and sped off in his Mercedes Benz without his cell phone. He couldn’t be found for some time, which prompted a phone call to Fisher."

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the dudes brain is the size of a peanut. who couldnt have predicted this? he cant handle a wonderlic, he cant handle an nfl offense, and he cant handle people booing him when he plays like the idiot he is

i have been calling this since he was drafted. he wont be in the nfl after next year.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

How about you talk smack when your team wins a game. And when you learn how to capitalize. :lol:

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the colts will win a game. someday. might take awhile but they will win a game

how can i not love this. i have been telling you guys how bad this dude was all offseason and all i heard was "the dinger will fix him"

you cant fix retarded buddy

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Sounds just right.

Worry about your own team. He didn't really have a bad game anyway.

You would know. :brow:

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

oh yeah

vy was lights out sunday

great game by him ahhahhahha. kerry collins is a much better qb. it sucks that young is too much of a baby to play the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar