Concerns for Young prompt Midnight Meeting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

It's all very "Fishy" . There is more to this story than people are telling. I don't care what people who claim to be "in the know" say......From experience, this is not how the system typically works. Something happened.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And God forbid a guy wants to get away from it all for a bit.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I love all the detectives here. Here's some advice:

Occums Razor - look it up.

5. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Vince wants to succeed more than we want him to succeed. He was unhappy that he made a few bad throws (by the way, I watched the video-he had only 3-4 bad throws, just a couple of them were really bad). He as pissed that he wasn't getting any help (making a good throw and having it dropped-J-Mac, etc). He got booed, and then on top of it, got hurt meaning that he doesn't have a chance to redeem himself. I can see where he was having a rough night and didn't want to be around "family" or whoever. I might want to take a walk/drive myself. How many of you have never wandered off to be alone and ignored your cell. A family member and the Titans overreacted.

I'm sure JF had been thinking about it for a few days and just thought they should talk. Not sure why it is such a big deal--time to move on.

Just my gut, but I would consider starting VY in your fantasy league for his next start. I think he is going to play big--if he can get some help...

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Mentally he is breaking down

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dr. Sheila Peters, say goodbye to your license to practice. Revealing a diagnosis about your patient is against the law.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He needs all the help he can get. He needs McNair, Simms, Fisher, and the rest of the team to get him through this point. Right now, I wouldn't even have him thinking about football. Priority number #1 is just to get him in the right mental state to live. (He may be there, I don't have any clue). Then, get him ready to play football. Then, he should start again. Not before, not after. I don't care if it takes 2 years, until he is mentally 100%, he needs to just rest and get back to the right place.

9. Greg

Greg Camp Fodder

Something just occurred to me. If the concerns from family members were sparked after Vince Young stormed out of his house, why was Metro PD called? Young lives in Williamson County. Wouldn't that be something for Brentwood PD, Franklin PD or the Williamson County sheriff's office? Unless those calling the police already knew that Young would be in Metro Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar