Comments from McShay on the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Then why was he given three tryouts since then? If Fisher "Ruined his rep" then why did the Eagles, Bills and Packers give him a chance?

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The packers didn't really give him a chance lol. The bills were just stupid and Gainey didn't want a QB controversy on his hands b/c he was in love with Fitz and committed to him.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Says the poster who score 4 on his Wonderlic..

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

5. TitansWillWin2

Wonderlic doesn't mean crap. There have been many QB's to have outstanding scores that wound up sucking in the NFL.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Two TDs doesn't change the fact that he sucked.

I asked you nicely to answer my question. As I expected, you failed to answer it. Let me ask again... Where did CJ rank in YPC? Please and thank you.

Hilarious that all you are able to grasp at is the fact that he had more yards from scrimmage than Gore and Morris. Who had more rushing yards, more rushing TDs, and a better YPC?

I've made it pretty difficult for you. I've asked you two questions. I know it will be tough, but I think all in all you can handle it.

Quick recap:

1. Where did CJ rank in YPC (2013, please)?
    2. Who had more rushing yards, rushing TDs, and better YPC average between Gore, Morris, and CJ?

Thanks.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That is impressive, I still can't count to potato, and Im almost 30. What number is that on my keyboard?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That "factoid" really doesn't mean anything does it?
    The one that would is how many great QBs scored very low on the test...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

Well if you want to count rushing TD's that are from goal to goal situations then that's not fair b/c CJ didn't get many opportunities. But when he did he converted almost every time. Also who cares about 2013. If it was such a bad year due to our inept coaching staff then you have to discard the season if you're doing it for everyone else like you are.

10. TitansWillWin2

Patrick Peterson scored a 9 on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar