COMICS & SUPERHERO TV Shows

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I used to see that video every morning before going to work.
    The redhead on MTV's The Grind used to swing that arse extra hard to that song..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

OK ok
    That was the first song I knew verbatim. Still do. That CD was the ****. That track w shawna is fire. And some something for the honeyz

3. 520

Lol ya. I member they were 7 outta the top ten trl videos. Then it was korn destiny's child or something and Eminem lol

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

70's is in untouchable in many pop culture facets. Best era for movies and a lot of radio Rock etc.
    The underground in the 80's though - much of the stuff they are showing on the Foo Fighters HBO show right now for the first time ever - was the real lifeforce of so much cool stuff.
    My heart is still there with that scene.

Imagine living Repo Man (the 80's one).. That's what it was...

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I love both decades. I was very young in the 80's but having a sister who was 8 years older than me I was exposed to a lot of 80's culture most kids my age were not. Looking back, it was such a cool and unique decade. It's easy to brush it off as lame, and maybe it was. But that was a fun decade with a lot of interesting stuff going on. Honestly, I wish I would've been born about 5 years earlier so I could've experienced it even more.

90's were definitely cool though. I had a lot of fun growing up in the 90's so I can't complain. Lots of good music going on in the 90's even though it tends to get somewhat overshadowed by the garbage pop of the latter part of the decade. Early/Mid-90's rap and alternative were the s***.

Anyway, I highly recommend the National Geographic series "The 80's: the Decade That Made Us" as well as "The 90's: the Last Great Decade" for anyone wanting to feel nostalgic. They are very well done documentary series.

#55 SawdustMan, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    • High Five High Five x 3
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'll have to check those out..
    The 80's is summed up exceptionally well in the movie
    Urgh, A Music War..

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

They are each made up of 3 or 4 one hour episodes IIRC. I really enjoyed both of them. They cover the major events of the decade all the way down to the trivial trends and fads. Nothing like good old nostalgia.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

One of these days a goTitans thread will actually stay on topic. One day.

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

This thread didn't even start on topic lol

But as far as the 90's, I'm reliving it through the cartoons my son watches.

His favorite show is the Rugrats. I have no problem chilling watching a couple episodes of Rugrats haha

10. 520

Lol my son loves the one where they go see reptar on ice. Hell wake up and randomly sing reptar reptar gonnanfind reptar. he takes chickens daddy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar