Come eat your crow!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Although im a fan of Vince being since im a Longhorn fan and followed him when he began playing. I think threads like this are just as bad as hater threads. Can't you show some class? And also, it's one game. Im happy as hell for him but we still gotta make sure he can play consistently. Just like if he sucked today, then i would say it's just one game. Theres no need for these threads. If he plays well then the debate will be over and we can finally start talking about the TEAM again.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats to Vince for the win. But for as much as the term has been thrown around here lately, adequate "Fisherball" is about as much as Vince achieved today.. He did a pretty good Collins 08 with wheels impersonation. If we're gonna move out of that realm of "just don't mess up/ball control" offense we will still need an aggressive downfield passing QB that can light it up and deal with real adversity.
    No crow yet fellas.

3. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

no you dont understand! Even if he does do well people are still gonna doubt him saying he sucks and is just getting lucky, or its the team that has his back! its never vince who gets the full credit! For example in 07 ppl said we won despite vince. even in the game when we came back from 21 points against the giants, ppl said it was more pacman and our d that won it for us! its gettting ridiculous!

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Hey man, i get it. There will always be doubters and like VY said, it's fine. You gotta ignore them. If you don't respond then there just talking to the air, but if you do, then your just fueling the flames bro. Just sit back and enjoy the victory and let's look forward to winning again in San Fran.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He played well, but do you really think he deserves full credit for today's win? I mean, it wasn't like Chris Johnson had a career day, or our defense finally healthy plus the addition of who I believe is a sure upgrade over Harper in Hood. I'm waiting for Fisher's speech: "As long as we win games, Hood will remain the starter". Young played well enough not turning the ball over, but our defense actually created turnovers and got pressure on the QB. You didn't see any of that?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one game against a bad team.

i thoroughly enjoyed watching him do well, especially against the jags, but he eneds to do it consistently.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Good grief... the only thing getting ridiculous is your posts...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

i feel you man! as katt williams said, "let them haters hate, thats their job" haha

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The new punter should get some props as bad as it has been lately - Kaesveharn too...

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think Heimi and Vince's relationship is alot better than we all think. He said Him and Dinger talk alot behind the scenes and he knows what he went through. so maybe Jeff is the only one not in Vince's corner. I do feel bad for KC, but wether it was hi fault or not, he needed to be benched. Like i said before, we should trade Fisher and KC to Oakland for some draft picks. Fisher could be coach/gm and KC can basically go 2008 and let jamarcus russell learn from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar