Combine Star Trek gear?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I saw a commercial, and now I see Cam Newton with it. What the heck is this!

It pulsates with a green light

[​IMG]

2. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Isn't that just the "bodyarmor" symbol in a design on the shirt?

3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I was wondering the same thing, I guess the flashing light is just to look cool.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The flashing light lets Cam know he has 5 minutes to turn back into a human - or die.
    Ala Ultraman..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

It monitors..heart rate..g-force

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Wow that's interesting,

"New to NFL Network’s Combine coverage this year is the UA E39, an Under Armour compression shirt fitted with electronic sensors that track the body’s natural motion and biometric signals, which are then sent to a tiny device on the front of the shirt. This device tracks and keeps all of the athlete’s critical data, including breathing rate, heart rate, horse power and G force generated. The UA E39 will give NFL general managers, coaches and scouts an unprecedented look at the athletes during their evaluations."

I like!

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I dunno, that just seems to be getting a bit too much for me. I understand that these guys will be getting multi-million dollar contracts... but how much is too much?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cam had a bad combine, Ponder had a great one.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Ponder > Cam for NFL imo, I like ponder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar