Colts VS Titans, how do you 'all see it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by coltsownyou, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Roos will handle Freeney, the slaughter will be done to Schwartzies D.

2. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

3. [​IMG]

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Give Addia a couple of years and i think you'll be singing a different tune. Only wish they would pull Dom already. He is painful to watch at times.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Only hope the Titans have, and it ain't much, is if Schwartz revisits the Miami plan and sends wave after wave of blitzers at Gayton. I am positive the dolts will get their share of big plays, but I am also positive they will get them anyways. Titans have to flip the field with TOs to even begin to have a chance sunday. And being Ultra-aggressive on D is the only chance of making that happen against the dolts.

What will happen is the Titans will go base 4-3 with a soft zone scheme, as always, allowing the dolts to not only move the ball at will, but eat the clock also. I think I will schedule some dental surgery sunday because it will be more fun.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You know how I can tell?

:ha:

Attached Files:

7. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

LOL!!! The irony in this post is hilarious! It's classless to predict it, but not to hope your players do the same thing? You're a real piece of work, GoT.

8. too bad u passed up the second best rb in the draft with lendale

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar