Colts VS Titans, how do you 'all see it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by coltsownyou, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

I think this is a game where your team could sneak up on us, no one likes to lose, and the players have to be frustrated.

Your thoughts?

2. The Titans have no chance...

3. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

Any given Sunday, by the way.. I like your new mascot!

:grrhee:

4. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Not a chance! The Colts are a better team with a better locker room atmosphere (I think this implies for all other NFL-teams)

We'll get you at some point, but it won't be this year - and certainly not on Sunday..

The spread is 18.5 and that pretty much tells the whole story!

5. Titansince99

Titansince99 Guest

Not unless the Colts feel sorry for us and start there backup QB to let Peyton Manning rest.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Who Kerry Collins? :gag:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think Payton has a good chance of getting his helmet pulled off and his face stomped on. Other than that- long bus ride home for the Titans.

8. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

9. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Brad Hopkins said recently (on his channel 4 show) that when he retired he received a letter from the Colts organization expressing their respect for his level of play and for his effort as an opponent. Compare this to how he was told his contract wouldn't be renewed by the Titans- he found out on the evening news. That is the difference between how these two franchises are opperating right now. As for the game, I thoroughly expext to be walloped. The only good part will be for Vince, who will continue to get more comfortable under center.

10. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

Not sure how comfortable he will be after Freeney and Mathis ear hole him a couple of times, he is big and mobile though. Who knows, I hate to hear that you guys don't even give yourselves a shot in this one, sack up and hope for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar