Colts vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

14 - 3 Pats way.

Colts defense has just been its usual pathetic self.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I now officially want Asante Samuel in a Titans uniform next year

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Believe it or not, that was before the INT return

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Damn it feels good to have PEY.... ASANTE SAMUEL!!!

I want him so bad

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol.

I was about to say I want Asante. He is awesome.

21 - 3 Pats.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Man are the Colts bad in the playoffs. I really don't know what it is, but they just can't crawl into the Super Bowl. Pretty pathetic man...

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I never thought that I would say this but... Let's Go Colts! I rather watch a sex tape starring one of the Golden Girls than see the Pats in another Super Bowl

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Let it begin.

[​IMG]

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I will never root for the Colts unless their win in some way helps the Titans. Them going to the Super Bowl does not help the Titans at all, therefore, Go Pats!

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Patriots are kicking their Manning. I'm lovin this, but we have a lot of game left. The db's for the Pats have been sick. They are everywhere. They are deep. They are short. They are all over the qb.

The td fumble recovery was huge as it saved a major momentum turn.

Was Dillon always this slow? I remember him being a monster in Cinn. And now, he slow jukes his way to a 100. Which is kinda funny. Cause the Dolts can't even touch 'em.

The Colt's are playing well, the Pats are just one step ahead of them on every play. It's like they've seen the playbook. But the coverage has been striking thus far. They are on every ball.

The Patriots have made all the big plays too on offense. I like the Colts agressive style defense, but the Pats are making perfect calls against 'em. and ending up with big gainers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar