Colts vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The enemy of our enemy is our friend

2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

It doesn't matter who you play in the playoffs. You have to beat good teams to make it the Superbowl. The only things that matter is how many good teams you have to beat, and whether you get to do it at home. Seeding is all that matters!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The best thing about the #1 seed is that you're 1 win away from the AFCCG and get to host it. How awesome would it be to play the game in Nashville?!

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm going for the Colts in this one. If the Patriots win this and we end up losing to the Steelers, I just don't see us catching them for the #1 seed.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Of note, the odds are 9-1 for the AFC. That's a good bet despite the fact I see it as nearly impossible, but if you can bet 9-1 on the Titans now, as the 2 seed, that's good money.

Still 20-1 to win the whole damn thing.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

True, hasn’t happened.

Played the AFCCG in Jax, Oak, and KC.

8. Aqutis30

Make it so! Obviously, all our wins are important but, as of right now, it looks like that win against the Chiefs is the best win from a seeding standpoint. Other than the Chargers, they are going to steamroll everyone else between now and the end of the season. We defiantly need the Pats to drop one for this to happen.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I still think the pats are going to lose a couple of games down the stretch starting tonight

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Taylor going to run all over the Pats tonight.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar