Colts vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The only time the Titans made the SB they beat a divisional opponent 3 times. Just FYI.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Doesn’t play Pats for 2 weeks. He will be fine

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The best possible outcome is getting a bye week to rest our players. So I will root for the Colts. It's not as easy as that because we are throwing a minor league team out there each week, but there's no reason we can't win two more games against the other minor league teams. Hope for the bye, and then get right.

KC probably has the 1 seed though. We probably get the 2.

#23 PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 13, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The only easy game in the first round will be the colts or patriots. So it will be tough sledding.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we win out, which we should, and KC wins out, which they should...LAC is their toughest game imo ..then we have the tie breaker

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

It’s turf toe

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

This is a most excellent point. I came here to post this exact question because I'm super torn on this. But I'm with you, I want no part of the Colts a 3rd time. I honestly think I'd rather see KC or NE in the playoffs than Indy. They're surging right now and our offense is having trouble putting points on the board.

A secondary question to this thread's main question for everyone: If the Titans are in the 1 seed going into week 18 against Houston, and Henry is available to play, do you play him to knock the rust off and ensure you get the #1 seed, or rest him hoping the team pulls it out and give him an extra week to heal up?

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Titans just need to take care of their business, but I’m rooting for Indy. Titans need that #1 seed!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Definitely rooting for the Dolts. Want that #1 seed! We already have the Division, in my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar