Colts Trade QB Carson Wentz to Washington. Expected to target Jimmy G. as replacement.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I like him over rodgers and wilson long term but our window is 2 years at best

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Titans could trade THill and a whole bunch of picks for Watson, but I don’t think Woodside will bring the Lombardi to Nashville.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Watson legitimately may never play another snap, and even if he does I doubt Houston moves him within the south, or maybe the AFC at all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

He is damaged goods.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Uhhh what? Lol Jimmy G is definitely better than Wentz and Jimmy G isn’t great by any means.

I don’t understand the **** talk on Jimmy G. He’s basically Ryan Tannehill. Colts could do much worse.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

LMAO

7. Carp

Carp Starter

3800 yds, 20/12 TD/INT

vs

3500 yds,. 27/7 TD/INT

Imma take option 2. Especially when you consider the talent around each player.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Colts have one of the best OL’s in the league and the 2nd best RB in the league.

49ers were missing Kittle for a large chunk of the year. So outside of Deebo they have nothing.

Plus one of them was playing in the conference championship game (2 years ago a SB) while the other was watching from home.

Wentz is not better than Jimmy G.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

Niners have an elite OL too. Actually, PFF rated them as the 3rd best OL unit, even better than the Colts. Plus, the Colts were missing several of their OL for much of the season too.

Kittle missed 3 games. Not exactly a "large chunk of time."

Jonathan Taylor doesn't affect the Colts passing game even remotely as close as much as Deebo and Kittle do for San Fran. Not to mention Deebo Samuel is 10x better than anything Indy runs out on passing plays.

The 49ers can thank their defense and ST for making it to the conference championship. JG was mediocre vs the Cowboys. He was downright terrible vs the Packers. Without the 2 blocked kicks, they were watching the conference championship game from their couch.

Jimmy G has always been mediocore at best. His best season was 3 years ago and his line was 3900/27/12. Those are pretty pedestrian in today's NFL. And Wentz has matched that production 2-3 times already in his career.

At best, Jimmy G is equal to Wentz. But I personally think he is a good bit worse. I don't know why we're arguing about mediocore QBs, but I'll be happy if they go from Wentz to Jimmy G.

#29 Carp, Mar 10, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont care... I just want phonies dumpster to continue to burn

• Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar