Post-Game Thread Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

He trusted Mariota from the 2 I don't think its a lack of trust. The formation had worked 3 times up to there so honestly I think we convert that more often then not. Problem was even being in that situation to begin with-- which i blame on the players

2. VolNation

VolNation Special Teams Standout

We need a couple more playmakers on offense. Wright is our only real threat. Mccluster**** has made a few solid plays but then he gets thrown like a rag doll by defenders lol. DGB is becoming a Redzone threat but we need more production from our 4 (lol) wide outs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

If we try and pass it or option then people get mad at wisenhunt for being cute/why not just run with the play that worked three times before.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I get that but who is the guy you writing the checks to to win you games? Put the ball in his hands and trust that he will make the right play.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

All of the team is getting paid lol, but I understand. Again he trusted Mariota at the 2. Colts defender make a cheesy play by taking the penalty.

Just think this is a hindsight thing. We'll never know. The idea was it shouldn't matter if they knew it was coming or not. Our line just lost at the LOS.

6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I don't think the coaching staff gutted them, but I think this Coaching staff needs to understand this is a young team. We keep taking our foot off the gas. They even did it against the Bucs. Luckily the Bucs were playing terribly so it didn't matter, but against better teams we will for it each time. Simply put this team needs to develop a killer instinct that put teams away at the end. We took our foot off the gas too early this game and we paid the price. I said it in the GT the series before the Colts ran us 21 points we needed any kind of points even a field goal to make it a 3 score game. Until this team learns how to put teams away, play more consistently, and we develop play makers who can just out will their competition when their backs are against the wall, we can not afford to EVER take our foot off the gas.

Whiz made a comment a couple of weeks ago about justifying his decisions. I say it's nothing to justify when you win.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'm not saying that Cleveland and Indy are world beaters, I'm just saying that competitive by definition doesn't mean you win. It just means you were in the game and had a chance to win right up to the end.

Don't get me wrong, I know what you're saying and I agree, we still suck but we are at least competitive this year so far which is an improvement.

#97 Titansman1, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Keep in mind this is the same coach who bottomed this team out to 2-14 last season after at least being just below average under munch. Whiz getting five years was a joke, keeping him around for those 5 years would be even worse. In any event, he's still 3-16 as the head coach here. His leash should be justifiably short.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh there is an identity all right

prison b*tch

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

This is familiar to the past SB... RB was winning every battle so far and then they decide to pass but we decide to run... Either way it looks bad cause it doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar