Colts @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the refs called that on lowry, but to keep him from being crucified like lamont was, it was really hope.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Insert Biren Ealy.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We had our chances to win. And I agree, at least we know we can play with anybody. Same thing happened last year when we played the Colts, according to Bulluck, and I expect the same.

Boy, they got out by the skin of their teeth.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Good things:

LenDale got a TD.

Vince could throw.

Vince could run.

Roydell Williams came up when it counted. I said he looked "Harrison-like" on that catch and drag by the sideline just before the commentators did.

The defense actually held the Colts down after settling in.

We put Manning on the ground. Hard. Twice. I was really looking for that this game, and I'm glad we got it.

Finnegan picked off Manning. We could have two maybe (Harper).

We played the gameplan and kept the decision out of Manning's hands.

We didn't have to have 282 yards rushing to be competitive.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, and our special teams was good. We really got in Vinatieri's head with the block and tip. Hopefully that pays dividends down the road.

6. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Great Game Titans

Congratulations to the Titans on a very good game today. It turned out a lot closer than I expected. At the end I could see another long field goal beating us again... Looking forward to our re-match in Indy... :))

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It definitely was a great game. A little sickening because we came out on the losing end, but a very good game nonetheless. Sucks that we don't meet again until the last week of the season

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We came within a few yards of beating the superbowl champions...the boys did well...

Plus, I loved watching the 3 times manning got plastered...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think this was the best pressure we got on Manning for a few years.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i still can't believe that sip went int.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar