Colts @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

So maybe the Texans have fixed some problems.

The Colts got serious help from the refs though.

Twice I saw Colts kitties put their hands into VY's helmet with no penalty.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

We've forgotten about him and how to score TDs in the red zone it seems.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im heading to the police station right now to file a missing person report... Havent seen Ben Troupe in weeks!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Who?

5. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

I think he used to be a football player. :suspect:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually I've been told that the officiating department put an emphasis on not calling those unless flagrant. In fact it was argued that the penalty called on Odom last week shouldn't have been.

7. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Yes, of course. That's ALWAYS the reason.

I'm sure that there were ZERO poor calls that went the other way, right? :rolleyes:

Listen, it was a great game. Hard to watch for me, but a great game. Whenever it is still in doubt in the last 20 seconds, you know they've played even. I'm glad the Colts escaped, and I think your defense is going to rock some other QBs worlds this year.

Congrats on having a vastly improved team (even from the 8-8 team of last year). VY is a monster (and as a USC and Colt fan, I fear him).

See you in Indy.

8. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

I'm just curious who BRIAN Leftwitch is??

Was he some undrafted rookie FA who couldn't make the roster?

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

1. I thought we played pretty good red zone defense today. ( 1td 3fg)

2. Glad we were able to get to Manning a couple of times.

3. Michael Griffin scares me everytime he returns kickoffs. He holds the ball like a loaf of bread.

4. Lendale needs more of the ball. I like what we have in the backfield.

5. A few times I was afraid that our gameplan to give up everything short was going nowhere but by the end it put us in a pretty good situation to win.

6. If that ball goes to Moulds instead of B Jones we would have won that game. Pretty bad drop on the most important pass of the game.

7. KVB is a beast and his motor never stops.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've only got one complaint, brandon jones went out of bounds with a minute left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar