Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I still don't understand all the soft zones .

Why is Mcain playing over sims?

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Fixed it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That. Felt. So. Good.

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Streak is over, but we are in for the classic example of a trap game, now. Get hyper emotional and beat your rival on the national stage ... then show up flat on a short week vs a winless team. We better not give the Browns a W!!

[​IMG]

#814 RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  5. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I saw it and the only thing I could think of was that he looked like the reverse of Tebow when they team was hazing him with that dumb haircut. lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Henry is so slow!

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

[​IMG]

8. Wingman

Wingman Starter

9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I would of loved to hear him describe this cut to his barber. :hugelaugh:

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What an incredible win.

Can't say enough good things about Mariota obviously. Limited to the pocket with no mobility, he took over the game in the 2nd half. Capped off an awesome performance with a bomb of a TD & then immediately shifts attention to Spain not getting a penalty. That's my leader. 10/10 performance, considering the circumstances.

Murray looked better tonight. Especially as the game wore on. Henry is perfect to wear teams down near the end. Loved his TD run. Insult to injury! Eat it Clots!

Great performances from a few pass catchers. Nice to see Decker break out tonight. Matthews has so much heart. Big time player. Tough player. I was calling for a deep ball to Taywan all night. Happy it happened when it did!

On defense, give the coaches credit for making some excellent second half adjustments. Still don't like playing off their man with such a large cushion, but the second half was much better.

Wesley Woodyard is playing out of his mind this season. Pro bowl.

Pressure got better late into the game but it was frustrating to not get home more often. Especially early.

Logan Ryan is so good at stripping the ball. Nearly had that one. Credit Avery Williamson for forcing a big fumble as well.

Excellent team win. Excellent spirit and determinantion in the second half. Especially to come back from 19-9 after a demoralizing pick 6.

Really proud of this team tonight. Really proud of our quarterback.

The streak is broken. More importantly, 2-1 inside the division now.

Now onto Cleveland, where we must avoid a trap game & go into the bye at 4-3.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar