Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah, I think so. But Tannehill will still be playing in 2-3 years, and Brady with these dropsies, this atrocious defense, and a kicker who can’t kick.. don’t think he’d do so well here. Especially factoring in Sambrailo’s “lookout block” that could have broken a 40 something QB in two.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

It’s the only time he completes a pass. If not it’s thrown into tight coverage and broken up

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Tannehill is elite, we just run play action pass to Anthony firkser 10 times a game and let AJ Brown disappear when he is 3/3 at beating his man deep the past 2 games

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Maybe his first 16 games. The level of play these last 4 weeks have not been any different than what we’ve had the last 15 years.

5. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

God I’m pissed

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Also our defense and special teams is not only the worst in the league this year, but historical as bad as you can get

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We made the same excuses (myself included) for Locker, Mettenberger, Mariota. Idk how you can watch this game and not be concerned about the offense. It’s been a problem for 4 weeks. Steelers figured us out and the rest of the league is mimicking.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The line is beat up for sure but we are paying him how much money? If the line has to be perfect we should have spent it on Conklin instead.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lewan doesn't matter *TM

10. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Titans had the game in hand until the punting unit gave the Colts two TDs in the final minutes of the third quarter. That changed the game.

The dropped pass by Brown that would have put them up 14-0 in the first quarter also hurt. They didn't get any points from that drive.

Clearly, the Titans are not yet a top tier team, although I think they are above average. The next two weeks will tell us more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar