Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Mariota gave us no reason to re-sign him in this game. 100% **** show

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Shane Grimes

Shane Grimes Starter

Mariota best get some reps in holding a clipboard, he's gonna need it backing up Murray or Watson next year.

3. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Qb play was awful, adoree killed us on the 1st drive. Dion needs to get way less reps. Defense again keeps us alive and why is henry only getting 15 touches. Why aren't we running wildcat?

4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Team played like they didn't care for much of the game. Team bought into their own hype after a big win last week.

Same old crap. At least we will be done with mariota at the end of the year. God he is a bust

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Mariota needs to be benched. Let's see this offense under Tannehill.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

I think I'm done with the Titans until they bench Mary.

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Very frustrating. Not surprised, but frustrating just the same.

Tired of the same old story getting played out year after year. Big win, build up your hope only to drop games we really should be able to win.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I have been trying to stay positive for years. The team does just enough once in a while to give you hope. Then they lose a very winnable game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

No way around it ... This team NEEDS a QB ...

10. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

While I don't want to overreact, it is hard not to have my enthusiasm for this season diminished by about 95%.

We can point to a half dozen mistakes in the final minutes that cost the game.

Until the Titans can beat the Colts, there will be no championship for Nashville. It is really hard to not give up on Mariota. I have been waiting for him to break out for years. Until he can consistently play well, they are not going anywhere. He has had the great games but they are always mixed in with an equal or greater number of days like today.

I hate feeling this down so early in the season. Win the next five or six in a row and I might feel better. Actually, win the next six in a row and I will feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar