Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

But we might have Walker AND that was the game that killed Mariota's arm. It never got to 100%, let's be honest. Outside of that lingering injury that was never fully healed, he was fine this season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No one is going to give us a first for an inconsistent, injury prone QB that just had a very uninspiring 2500 yards with 12Td to 8INTs

3. jpope9

jpope9 Starter

Lawrence will be a Junior the 2020 season...so you would have to start gabbert for 2 years.

4. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

I just wish Mariota was tough like Bradshaw was. Bradshaw wasn't great, but he would have won this game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Unfortunately that was week 1 too! It was a disappointing end to the season but I'd say we out performed my expectations after the week 1 debacle.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

We lost ****ing Delanie Walker AND that was the game that caused Mariota's lingering injury. Get real.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Oh yeah, we overcame more than expected!

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

They also had absolute crap for medical care compared to these days. MM8 probably would have played if the injury was during that era. They would have shot him up with painkillers and told him to send it. Lol

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol.. So you're blaming this loss on the outcome of the Miami game?

Where were you at when we beat the Eagles and the Pats? Who were you blaming then?

This loss was solely on the piss poor play of Gabby.

I can't believe we're still blaming this loss on the week 1 loss.

10. Ugadawg86

Ugadawg86 Starter

Mariotta's injury has less to do with pain and more to do with the fact that he cant grip the ball well enough to throw it. Ive injured my ulnar nerve before and could barely open and close my hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar