Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

come on Cam Newton!

2. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

surprised with how well the Rams are stopping Brees

3. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Being in locker

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Come on Dolphins.. We need you to continue losing.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Not to be a negative Nancy...but I'm opposite if you right now. I'm completely disgusted with How bad we really are. This game shows loud and clear we can't run the ball. We have sub par wrs and our d scheme sucks like normal.

This should be a blow out... Saints style... But we can't get it done... The colts are poor. To be nice about it... Almost looks like they arent even trying... Cheating to set their future with luck. If they get him I hope he's the biggest bust since couch. Serve em right

6. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Both these teams are inept on so many levels

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh, I get it now.

These are High School teams dressing up as the Titans and the Colts for Halloween. They need to get off the field, so that the real teams will show up.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Even Luck wouldn't turn the Colts around, they need more than we do, they SUCK all around. They would still be sucking with Peyton today.

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

you should be named jessesucks, every post you have made is pessimistic. just quit

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So far I am just baffled about how this Colts team scored 7 on the Saints....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar