Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

oh crap son, havent you seen the last 4 games?

Stats said Skins were the leagues worst on 3rd downs, but we damn sure couldnt stop them on 3rd downs. Stats said Texans secondary was teh suck! We got shut out! 0 points! , Who who thought Mojo would get 188 yards on us? we couldnt stop the run to save out lives.

Chances are Colts stop our RUN!

2. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

Does anyone know if this will be on another channel besides NFL network in Knoxville?

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i havvent seen the last 2 titans games, and now this one is on the shiiiiity NFL network.

ill find a stream and post it thru PMs if you want. posting it on an open forum makes it more likely for the stream to get shutdown i think

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Playbook to beating the colts is run the ball. Play bump and run man to man on wr's and bring pressure. From what Paul Kuharsky said, we plan on throwing the ball a lot with britt back and colt corners hurt. I promise, we will play zone and 4 man mush rush 80 percent of the time.

Our best player has 19 rushes the last two games. He gets 25 touches tonite and we play press coverage and blitz, we win!

We won't and we will lose, but we will lose jeff's way, so its all ok!

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

C'mon guys lets think positive.

If the new labour agreement was already in place we'd be looking at going 5-13 right now.

:brow:

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Colts: 59

Titans: 0

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Peyton Manning under .500 career average when playing in 40 degree or below weather.

Still think the Colts win tonight.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Our secret weapon, Randy Moss, is going to make an appearance tonight.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The media has been dogging Peyton this week, i expect him to take that to heart and he will have over 400 yards tonight. Peyton isnt a happy man right now.

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

If we lose tonight I hope Randy calls Bud and gets Fisher fired.

like he did with Chili.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar