Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

indy 24-10.... thats my guess

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

This sucks, I don't have NFL Network so I can't watch the game :irked:

Called my cable provider to order it and they don't even carry that channel... apparantly the NFL is charging too much for them to carry it, sucks.

Go Titans!

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

It always seems no matter how much points we put up the opponent puts up one more than us. It sucks but since we decided we can't score touchdowns I had to adjust my prediction accordingly..

Dolts - 31
    Titans - 30

Bironas kicks a career high 10 field goals!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Still deciding whether or not to pull the all nighter to watch the game (live in England). With the complete lack of effort and interest this team has shown it's going to take some serious commitment on my part.

7. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Score prediction:

Colts - 35
    Titans - 9

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

:clown: ~ Nah, don't worry about it bro... get some sleep. We will suck it up just the same without you watching.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol I forgot there was even a game tonight..shows how relevant they are now hrr. I think they'll (titans) come out with some energy..and then once Peyton shreds them they'll fold..I give it one quarter until we see a repeat of Sunday.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Colts are 4 worst at stopping the run and haven't been able to run the ball..

We are about 10th worst at both passing and rushing defense.

Call me :crazy: but there's a slight chance that this could be a competitive game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar