Rumor Colts Planning to **** Can Pagano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think Grigson is a puppet to Irsay and anything that comes out of Grigson's mouth comes from Irsay. You were talking about how Pep reports to Grigson? He is actually reporting to Irsay. Total dysfuntion and bad operations. If Irsay is going to fire Grigson, he'll have to fire himself. Which is why Grigson woulsn't be on the hot seat. Irsay is no different than Jerry Jones. They're both meddling owners that has to have it done their way. They both hold their teams back because of it, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

WE BETTER JUMP ON CHIP KELLY QUICK!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

At least Jerry Jones earned his right to run a NFL franchise. Irsay inherited his from daddy dearest.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You are correct about choosing Arians. But I'm speaking about the whole Cancer thing where Arians basically coached that team and they took on his identity, but the wins went to Pagano.

As for him not picking his current OC, what kind of scrub ass coach allows his front office to choose his coaching staff? That's a huge red flag.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Who may actually been a worse owner than Junior.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

jealousy is an ugly emotion.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Why does everyone think our defense is so great? Yes we got better, not a hard feat after being a bottom of the barrel defense. Yes lebeau made a difference but I'm still not impressed with Horton one bit and there's no guarantee Lebeau will want to coach for the next guy. Anyone thinking Horton is a sales pitch for any incoming coach after the job he has done here is laughable.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It would make for better headlines to get pagano and see if he could exact revenge on irsay with us.

We might be offensively competitive. Long as we get rid of fscking webster.

I honestly think he's way more considerable than chip. But knowing this franchise, we hire chip, because, titans.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The question should be Pagano or Chip.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'd kick the tires with Pagano. For the reasons.

1) if it helps Chip Kelly away, I'm in.

2) I want a player's coach. Not a dictator or someone who treats players like Pokemon cards and not people.

3) wouldn't mind having the make-a-wish foundation refs on our side for once.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar