Breaking News Colts fire Chuck Pagano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SalmonSlayer, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep, read that too.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

McDaniels should be our guy, but some other team will snag him and we'll be stuck with the geezers.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

All the teams in the AFCS are getting healthier and better, while we are backing into the playoffs.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We probably have the best chance of getting him. There is the connection with Robinson, and he'd be talking over a team which just went to the playoffs and has an offense which could be an easy fix for someone who actually knows what the hell they are doing

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Bye Hoe.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If AAS and JR are serious about making a change, and want McDaniels, they’ll whisper in his ear behind the scenes. The delay won’t matter if he wants this job.

And other than maybe Oakland, it’s the best job available. Although one could argue Indy too off one is a luck fan.

7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Wtf...

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I do not see McDaniel coming here...I do see him going to Indy, however.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I hope they hire Robiskie

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You know, McDaniel had a less than spectacular first audition as head coach in Denver a few years back...so I am not sure about all of this love for him here.

Some folks (Norv Turner jumps out at me as an example, actually Whiz is another example I think) are great coordinators who cannot take that next step into the head coaching realm.

Has McDaniel shown me that he can take that step yet? No. Will he? Maybe, but I would not just latch onto him as the Saviour of our franchise just yet, especially based on his past performance in the HC role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar