Colts favored by ............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ezeblazin, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

19 points!

This is the highest spread I can ever remember, but makes sense cosidering How Vince played on sunday, and how we have been murdered by the Colts for 4 straight games. I hope we cover:hmm:

I will put them in a sweetheart teaser which will put them at +32. If they dont cover that, I might cry.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Vanderbilt was favored by 34 against Temple last week. They didn't cover. I knew I should've dropped some coin on that. How many chances do you get to take Vandy's opponent and 34 points?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'll bet the Titans. We should cover that friggin spread. I hope.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

There was a superbowl with a 19 spread. SD vs. SF. And SF covered, by a lot.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I can remember giving a ton of points in one super bowl.....Cant remember which but it involved the niners and seemed like the nfc won by twenty every time there for years.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

They will cover the spread and peyton will have to use another opposing team for his next Direct TV commercial :beer2:

7. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I was just thinking that Peyton "I can't say no to a commercial" Manning is gonna jinx his team by putting us in that commercial.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

what's the over/under on how many Peyton manning commercials will be shown on sunday?

i bet over...

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

As much time as Peyton has to throw the ball....against good pass rushes....they will probably have some live DirecTV commercials with Peyton during the game.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar