Colts Fans Have Officially Gone Crazy...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/02/22/peyton-a-double-agent-some-think-so/

I mean, I know that INT has to drive you crazy if you're a Manning fan, but that's some ridiculous rationalization.

Edit- I put this in here specifically because I don't intend it as smack. Quite frankly, I'd love to see some Colts fans come try to justify it. Any non-Colts fans actually believe it? It should be obvious by now, but I clearly don't.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Idiots - and not much different than all that jazz going on locally last year where folks were rationalizing that Titans receivers were intentionally dropping the ball on KFC so Vince could get another chance...

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

They would rather believe that than the fact that, once again, their hero choked at the big one. He has a long history of that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I only read half of it before I came to the conclusion they're just pissed off. When your top level player bring his 'B' game to the biggest game it'll set some people off. We'd just as likely have the same sour taste if C.J. ran the last run backwards for negative yardage taking us out of field goal rang.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Colts probably have the most spoiled fans in the league right now. Before they couldn't sell out the 55,000 seat Hoosier dome, but the last decade with all their wins, they've piled on a lot of fans into their bandwagon that weren't around during the lean years.

Whenever Manning subsides, and the Colts again have seasons with no playoff hopes, you are going to see their fan base get crazier and crazier. What you're seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.

They're rationalizing conspiracy theories because they lost the Superbowl, what do you think they're going to say during a mediocre season, or even one where they go 8-8?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It's not like Manning is immune to throwing picks... everybody HAD to expect at least one in this game.

But there are bozos everywhere... many who think that all of the NFL is a racket and the SB winners have already been decided for years in advance :rolleyes:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Manning were supposed to throw the game away... he would have choked and won for the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

omfglmfaolulzzzzzzzzz

Yea I laughed that much when I saw that :)

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar