Colts at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 8, 2007.

?
  1. Colts

34.0%
  2. Ravens

66.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I can't really root for either, but I certainly can't root for the Colts. Hate the ravens, but Division rivals are automatic to root against.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the game will be close.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The super bowl winner..

....will come from this game. I think the colts will win this game and the pats will beat the chargers setting up the pats at indy. The colts looked unbeatable saturday and have to be the hungriest team in the league.

I think the colts defense really matches up well against the ravens offense. The ravens were 24th in rushing offense with a lame 3.4 ypc average.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Go Ravens.

I will never cheer for Peyton Manning.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Moose...

So cheer for gay ray the felon instead?

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Ravens win this one, then the Chargers beat the Ravens, and Billy Volek in a freak stroke of luck becomes Superbowl MVP.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

We kinda ran him out, I think we can thank Floyd Reese for that one, McNair is just such a great guy that, as much as it'd hurt to see him win a Super Bowl in purple, I'd much rather that than see him leave the game among the ranks of great QBs that never won the big game (not that he'd be in bad company; Marino, Moon) I will be wearing my Steve McNair pro-bowl jersey for the next few weeks, I really want to see him get it done this year (mainly so that he doesn't get in Vince Young's way next year :yes: )

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd rather the Dolts win..
    I really can't stand McRaven reaching the conference game as a RatBird.
    Then i'm hoping the Dolts lose the next game and go home.

I'm mostly looking forward to the Chargers x Patriots game. That'll be a good one.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Rooting for massive injuries to both teams with of course Panty going out early. Tide did you vote for Ross Perot in 92?:ha:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y011sTSiB30"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y011sTSiB30" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar