Post-Game Thread Colts 34, Titans 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Add linebacker to that list.

Williamson is worthless in coverage and is extremely slow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hey I agree that MM appears to not have progressed this year but to me it just looks and sounds (again could not see and only hear the call on this game) like he is not comfortable right now. Is that all on him? Today it sounded like anytime threw to the right he was off...that sounds like footwork and coaching (again....get him a true QB coach). I am not a MM apologist but something is wrong that goes beyond the whole MM is bad argument.

Look at Sam Bradford....people on this board have blown this guy up even as recently as the trade to Minny but look what they have done with him.

I think Robiskie is the wrong OC....I blame Mularkey for that crap hire...I have faith our GM will fix that crap next year. So with that I will let this game go as a major fail for the team and coaches and return to this view outside and go sit and watch another sunset. I have to prepare to return next week and sit through whatever train wreck the Jags game will be Thursday night.

IMG_0177.JPG

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Winning by default shouldn't count all that highly. He's only had to compete as 1 of 2 teams in his division his entire career.
    The playoff game is where his credit goes.

4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Your still validating my argument, Luck only beats average to bad teams, nuff said.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i guess my point is the entire team needs an overhaul. we don't have one unit i would consider good besides offensive line. This is one of the worst rosters in the NFL

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm basically saying that we would be a lot better with a REAL QB.

Could you imagine how bad this team would be without Murray. Murray's play has really bailed out Mariota this year. I really want Mariota to succeed, but it's not a good feeling when you have to hold your breath every time the ball comes out of Mariota's hands or when he runs it.

I understand he's young, but when you have a good running game, he should be at all star level right now.

Just imagine Carr with this OL and running game.

7. HurrayTitans!

Hearsay and unfounded opinion. The team around any QB on this team is bad, never mind all the coaches the QB has to overcome.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Titans fans can never say anything bad about Luck until we beat him. Period.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hate on Luck all you want against other NFL teams, but at the end of the day, he still makes us look like fools.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

I actually think he's a pretty good QB, but not because he's won the AFC South.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar