Coliseum May Get New Name for '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

LOL, I wasn't serious. :lol:

The name of the company is Louisana Pacific, that has nothing to do with Tennessee's location.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They are hardly teaching geography in schools anymore. If kids watch a game, and the announcer says "We are in Nashville at Louisiana Pacific Stadium" they'll be even more lost than they already are now.

3. smili

smili Starter

I agree that Nissan naming makes sense. All the commercials during football are for cars/trucks or beer anyhow.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think Nissan would try and stray away from taking a particular team especially as you said in a market they heavaly advertise in. It seems like it would alienate people who were not fans of the titans or had a beef w/ us (Buffalo fans **** cough).

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Nissan Titan Stadium

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Oh ya. The Nissan Titan is the truck and the Titans are the team....

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

it really makes a ton of sense to have Nissan as the sponser, but I love the rumored name of the "Woodshed".

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's what I'm thinking.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

good idea that is cool I like that!!!:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar