Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

[QoutE="xhrr, post: 1276782, member: 12936"]Still feel this way? Cause Jake proved again why he sucks so ****ing bad[/QUOTE]

So Jake sucks so Kaep can't suck??

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So Jake sucks so Kaep can't suck??[/QUOTE]

They can both suck... but Locker is still worse than Kaep.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

They can both suck... but Locker is still worse than Kaep.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I didn't realize I had to spell it out for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

Thank you. I didn't realize I had to spell it out for him.[/QUOTE]
    Ya...cuz if kaep was in the same situation as Jake yesterday he would of done sooo much better..sure..

I mean kaep barely does any better behind an all pro line good wr's good running game and a coach who tailor made an offense for him that he's been running for years

#24 520, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least we're done with the Locker Project, Niners will be limited with Kaep for a few more years. I suspect once Frank Gore is no longer there Kaep will be fully exposed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gore is done. This is finally the season his wheels fall off... Hats off to him because I thought he'd be done long ago. At least he isn't as bad as MJD... that dude just fell off the face of the planet.

Hyde is the starter for the Niners next season.

7. JCBRAVE

I have been saying for 2 years now MJD is done, so I saw this coming from a mile away. As for Gore falling off next year, probably, like you I also figured he'd have fallen off a while ago.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ya...cuz if kaep was in the same situation as Jake yesterday he would of done sooo much better..sure..

I mean kaep barely does any better behind an all pro line good wr's good running game and a coach who tailor made an offense for him that he's been running for years[/QUOTE]

I would take Kaep over Locker every single time. Kaep actually proved he can be successful once. Locker never has for that reason alone I would take Kaep over Locker who has sucked his whole career. I told you he would suck this season too and you argued it to the death. 3 turn over in less than 2 quarters. #JustJakethings

Disclaimer: I think Kaep is a below average QB now that people are ready for the read option. Jake just happens to be worse.

9. 520

[QUOTEKarp rr, post: 1277151, member: 12936"]Ya...cuz if kaep was in the same situation as Jake yesterday he would of done sooo much better..sure..

I mean kaep barely does any better behind an all pro line good wr's good running game and a coach who tailor made an offense for him that he's been running for years[/QUOTE]

I would take Kaep over Locker every single time. Kaep actually proved he can be successful once. Locker never has for that reason alone I would take Kaep over Locker who has sucked his whole career. I told you he would suck this season too and you argued it to the death. 3 turn over in less than 2 quarters. #JustJakethings

Disclaimer: I think Kaep is a below average QB now that people are ready for the read option. Jake just happens to be worse.[/QUOTE]
    Ya....kaep can be successful as a qb who throws >10 times a game and the offense only needs to score 10 to win.

10. JCBRAVE

you guys suck at quoting

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar