Code Blue, Monday Night, Rivalry...and a dead crowd.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I watched on TV and it seemed like the place was pretty noisy the entire night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought the crowd was great, there were more people standing for longer periods in sections you don't usually see that. Didn't see large groups leaving early. People were making lots of noise when we were on D throughout the game.
    It was a better crowd than we've had in a while. We won't see crowds like we saw 10 years ago, they won't let us bring in noisemakers anymore, but last night was all you can expect, a full house into the game until the end...

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That is really untrue. The RCA dome the past few years has been outright deafening. And even Lucas oil was really loud the opening game of the season against the Bears. I haven't been back since, but I'd Imagine some wind's been taken out of their sails. (My dad's had season tix since '99.)

The closed-in Arena keeps in the sound, so LP field won't be as loud, and honestly, most Titans fans are bandwagon fair weather fans, or Texas fans. Can't argue that much, considering our attendance in 2004-05. Colts fans are even worse, however.

I went to see a Titans game in 04, paid for nosebleeds, and got lower level seats. Just went down there, and there were plenty of vacant seats around me.

And Lambeau and Heinz Field get pretty rowdy too.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I've been to RCA dome and it's really loud but it's not used anymore so I didn't include it and Lucas Oil was loud but it was the first time they had a game there so...

Seattle can be pretty loud but the way the arena is designed is really a factor in that.

I've only been to LP once and it was against the Ravens and McNair and I thought it was really loud. But you can't compare any NFL arena to a college arena, the college arena will always be louder.

5. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

I couldn't tell I had earmuffs on the whole time.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

SEC107.

i thought the crowd was into it & banging on the seats was a great way to keep warm too.

i was hoping for louder People i spoke too seemed to think code blue was a success.

It wasn't until the end that a 'DEFENCE' chant went around though.That basic chant seemed to be the loudest we got in my opinion.with the chant everyone is trying to make the same noise instead of doing their own thing.

Blazing Arrow was shouting need more cow bell for some strange reason.:crazy:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

didn't you see the jumbotron Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickinson? Remember the at&t song, the text vote thing? Fear the reaper..

maybe this helps...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1Wv0qjJ-Mg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1Wv0qjJ-Mg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_cowbell

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that video always helps

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gloat, it was really nice meeting you! And thanks for the t-shirt ;)

I had to put on my jacket, I 'bout froze to death, and I'm a wimp when it comes to a wind chill of 30 something. But I represented the light blue. I thought the stadium looked pretty good with all the light blue. I thought the crowd was very good considering the cold. We sit in the South Endzone and it's always loud, so maybe I don't realize when it's not.

If you're ever at a game again, you'll have to stop by for a burger and brew at our tailgate.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Today I'm with Gloat.

SEC117 was swamped with Packers fans & I was told to sit down by Titans fans.

I told them if they want to sit down do it in front of their TV.Then more fans abused me & said i was being inconsiderate.I sat down when the Offense was on the field but ignored the hecklers when the D was on the field.

Disapointing after Monday night's great crowd in SEC107.Those in the section weren't terrible but they were very complacent.:rolleyes:

Saw a number of homeless people wearing code blue t shirts.At least they're doing someone good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar