COD MW2 Sitrep Question

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DCMobInc, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

So I finally got Sitrep Pro and I don't seem to notice a difference at all.

I'm only using the Xbox 360 headset, so maybe buying a nicer headset might do it, but I thought I'd be able to use the 360 one at least some.

Any one else have this problem? Ideas?

2. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

i have a 2.96 K/D i just use steady for my 3rd perk

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is a Sitrep Pro?

4. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Allows you hear enemy footsteps louder than normal

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I never use anything like that, because a lot of times you'll just be hearing your teammates footsteps.

But then again, I don't camp in one spot or snipe much, either. If I did, it'd be a lot more useful.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If you buy a turtlebeach then you can hear footsteps alot better, however i would never spend money on something like that. Anyways most good gamers know to have coldblood and ninja on anyway so sitrep is about as useless as heartbeat.

7. Deuce Wayne

I looked at some Turtle Beach headsets not too long ago...

went right back to the plantronics headset. No way am I spending 100+ on something for gaming.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I usually use Ninja Pro or Steady Aim Pro, but I'm trying to get the pro version of each perk. But like Deuce said, that's just WAY too much for a video game accessory.

Also, is it weird that I don't intend to prestige? I've been a level 70 for about 3 weeks now, but every one I've talked to said they regret doing it.

I for one enjoy having the guns, I'm not as interested in titles and emblems.

QFT!

9. Deuce Wayne

I'm with you on the prestige thing. I don't get it. I suppose it's a way to challenge yourself if you average 5:1 kdr or something, but otherwise... nah. I did it on CODMW and regretted it the moment I pushed the button.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is pretige meant to do?
    I never get that far before I move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar