CoD - Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i have played WAW only online. pretty fun stuff...but i cant wait for the new one to come out...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just had a go with WaW online. It's pretty good.

What annoys me the most (and this is the same in MW) that you unload a clip into a guy and he doesn't die but he shoots you twice and you are dead.

3. GMITTS

i am just waiting for gloat to say something like...well..in halo that would never happen. halo is the best game ever all of the call of duty games suck because i said so...who cares that reviews are done on them and they all scored high..and it won game of the year..i know everything about anything and i am the end all...halo rules...call of duty cant hold my jock strap...

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

That rings true with all shoot 'em up first person multiplayer games. However, with the CoD series the introduction of juggernaut and stopping power definitely adds a special touch to it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not if you are just starting.

I found Killzone 2 doesnt really have this issue.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Do you even read any of my posts? I hate halo, love COD. I like Gears of War but speak on how it's the most inconsistent game ever made. Sometimes 1 shot will turn someone to taco meat- the next you shoot them 4 times and they just sit there. I analyze things. Something many people find it hard to do.
    I don't decide I'm in love with something and defend it. Many of you guys (especially Gunny) do this with everything you favor. Including sports teams.

You're comment was completely random.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol you can continue denying it but we all know you're a massive fanboy.

8. GMITTS

as are 99% of your posts

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He wears Master Chief pyjamas you know.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar