Coach Munchak not showing enough emotion, passion or drive on sidelines...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Beat me to it.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I was fine when Eddie left. He averaged under 4 yards a carry for his career. He's a Jeff Fisher Product and so was Mac9 for the most part. Who else has won an MVP with marginal numbers?

You're talking out your *** Deuce. All that you said about Fisher is still better than Coughlin's Jags or the Texans or the Vikings or any other small market team without an all time top 5 LB or QB.

Spew whatever garbage you must to stroke that shallow ego of yours but Fisher will have his selection of teams to lead next year and if/when it's one with a legitimate QB you better get used to more division titles because that's what he does with a capable QB. I can promise you his new team will be light years ahead of a Munchak led squad.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one big flaw there is that kfc will probably be a street FA and we all know fishface thinks kfc gives his teams the best chance too win.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're right. Fisher will have his selection of teams next year.

And he'll choose another small market team because any decent market media will rip his terrible coaching decisions and "strategy" to shreds.

Try playing crappy vets that shouldn't be on any NFL team in a major market... see how big city fans react. He'd be boo'd off the sidelines quick.

Regardless of where he goes, they'll be just as mediocre as he made us. 8-8 does not a great coach make.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fishface will take over a chaotic situation and stabalize it. Giving hope too the fanbase. He will then proceed to field competitive teams that are not quite SB caliber. Its not the worst fate fans can recieve and it is better than knowing your going to field another losing side.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Did you really just say "Tell it to his AFC Championship Trophy" ? lol Really? After like 17years of coaching, that was his biggest feat, and your trying to use that as an example? Well guess what, i'll see your AFC Championship and raise you a Hall Of Fame Induction.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. kstone

kstone Starter

He will start showing some fire and emotion. He was probably shocked about how bad the team was playing.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

One game- yeah.

But the O-line looked like chit. I'd feel better about the situation if I had some visual confirmation that our HOF OL head coach Munchak was upset/concerned about that. He DID look confused on several camera shots so I understand why some folks are unsettled. Hell- I'd settle for a press statement that said the O-line needs to get it fixed.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He needs to be more involved. His hiring suggests he is not confident as an X&0 type guy he went after the most experienced guys possible so he may not be confident to give input to Gray or Palmer who are the experts. He needs to be. He also need to have a personal relationship with the QB and the captains and not be afraid to talk to them as they come off the field.

And yes if we are getting run on maybe he needs to to a little motivational speech to the defense.

Nick Saben is a coach who is involved in every detail of what is taking place on the field. That doesn't mean he calls every play but he knows what is going on.

I think Munch has the right concepts and is a hard working no nonsense guy. I think we will be fine but he does seem to not be involved enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar