Coach Munchak not showing enough emotion, passion or drive on sidelines...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

He took in KFC. If KFC sucks so much a good coach would not have brought him in and stuck with him so stubbornly.
    besides didn't you leave once an swear to never come back. yeah you're not a fan. Just gay for fish.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well fair enough. Not many people on this site claim to have access to BSP.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Don't get technical on me GoT! ;)

Damn, replied to the wrong post. Too many week night beers.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fishface gave the stars immunity from accountability. He would occasionally make a snide comment that to the press concerning an obvious underperformer like the pre FA Haynesworth but fishfaces guys were immune.

Regardless I thought Muchaks criticism of CJ was measured and something CJ should take too heart. And the OL too for that matter.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Good post Ry.
    First, sticking with KFC so stubbornly tells outsiders like us all we need to know about VY.

Yes, I did say that I'd leave and not come back. I was wrong.

I'm not gay for Fish but him, McNair, Bulluck, George, and a few others did more for this franchise since its been in Nashville than VY and these other Hypes ever did or will. Why try to argue that?

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Fine. I think you're a great poster here, easily better than myself but can you honestly tell me you truly think that Munch will ever achieve half of what Fisher achieved in this small market and better yet do you really believe Munch ISN'T a downgrade?

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

^ Only time will tell.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

There's no argument there.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So basically you're the type that doesn't know how to let go when players or coaches suck balls?

Sorry. Fisher was god awful and lost us more games than he won. When he was winning... he was only doing it half the time. Without the best roster in the NFL he never did anything worth nothing. His only SB appearance was by way of a complete fluke (MCM). And then it was his sh** conservative coaching for the first half that had us 1 yard short in the end.

You probably didn't want McNair to leave or Eddie either. They sucked for 3 years before we finally gave them the boot. Way too late.

Go cheer for Jeff Fisher's t-ball team or whatever he's coaching now. Guarantee he's looking for a way to score in 3 point increments there too.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well I hope so anyways. At this point I do believe change at HC was necessary. Not saying Muchak was the answer but sticking with Fisher was not going too work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar