Coach Munchak not showing enough emotion, passion or drive on sidelines...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

He is an idiot

I doubt he has any knowledge of a gameplan. He was a lineman he doesnt't know anything but blocking schemes. He is just a body getting paid to stand there and look stupid. Notice he is never talking to anyone? Hes got nothing to say. Hell he can't even get the OL to block now thats a joke.....if there is one thing he could help with its blocking and he can't even do that....Noone on earth would hire this clown to coach any team. He is there for what he did on the field not what he knows about football period dot.....

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You can't gauge a man's passion and drive based only on visual emotions.

If Munch grabs Campbells facemask and screams in his face, members here would say he's out-of-control, lacks focus, etc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1. I have seen him "talking to people": several times

2. Ive seen him "emotional and fired up" before games, on multiple occasions, trying to get the team going.

3. Just because he doenst throw fits during the middle of a game, doesnt mean he doesnt care. Seriously people.

MM has done a good job with what he has had imo. My only real beef is starting Locker over MH after last week.

I do wonder how the boards view will change next season, when we are in the playoffs.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nope. That is EXACTLY what Campbell needed.

This team has no discipline.

False starts, dumb penalties, personal fouls, lackadaisical effort. Munchak is not a good coach, I don't know why you keep defending him.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

People react differently. We have no way of knowing how Campbell would react. I seriously doubt he was lining up thinking, "I'm going to let them block me all the way behind the bench because coach is cool with it."

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder how many critcise Belichek for his lack of emotion...and his girly headband.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

show me a game where Belicheck was wired and he sounded as clueless as Munchak.

Munchak doesn't even know when or when not to challenge, dudes a joke.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Campbell was benched, but I only knew that from reading the Tennessean.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

New system. New coaches. New QB. A holdout of his "playmaker". The loss of his #1 WR. His #2 playing on one leg. But let's judge the man based on only 12 games in which the team, as a whole, has overachieved?

I've called him out on a few things. He has to do some things better. But you sound like an idiot when you call him one. Call him a bad coach if you want. Call him ineffective. But calling him names like you have in many of your posts makes you look juvenile.

And if you want to discuss lackadaisical effort, you can begin with the guy you've spent a lot of time here defending. But I guess Munch is the reason for that too.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar