Rumor Coach Munch is staying...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

There are several good reasons to keep him as well as fire him. But to answer your question, teams generally lose most of their games with a backup QB unless they have Super Bowl talent they can lean on. Despite our starting QB being injured for most of the season, we were in almost every game and should have won 2 or more games this season even with a backup QB. If we had Locker for even 12 games this year we would have had more wins.

One more win would have put us in the playoffs so it's not like we're not close.

That would be why they bring him back. Also, there aren't a plethora of proven better coaches walking around. I don't think they would fire Munch for an unproven college coach.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Where have I seen this before? It sucks because I'm not willing to bail on the team, but if Munch is back next year there's literally nothing that will have me excited for next year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But he hasn't tweeted it. Schefter not tweeting it leaves hope.

Tommy Smith, you still have time to do the right thing and fire this lame duck coach.

Mike is no Rex Ryan, no one will miss him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just for once, I'd like an OUTSIDE head coach - who actually knows how to run a team. Is that to much to ask? I guess so.

Please, please, please... Ruston & Tommy - make the right choice. Listen to the fans.

I honestly can't see myself getting excited for this team this summer with Munch at the helm. I'll even be in TN next year, was looking forward to going to games, now I don't know If I even want to spend the $. I consider myself a diehard fan and didn't even watch the last three games. First time i've missed a Titans game in years. That's sad.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The rest of the AFC being just slightly better than us this season should not be a reason to keep Munchak.

We played seven games against playoff teams this season and lost six of them. Those are the teams we are competing with directly to win a championship.

Time for a change.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Whoever backs up munch is probably just as retarded as him too.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh how I pray this is true.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

In Webster we trust! Please let it be true

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Option #1:
    Ray Horton: HC/DC
    Chud or Norv Turner: OC

Option #2:
    Bill O'Brien: HC
    Gregg Williams: DC

David Shaw is my favorite, but I don't see him leaving Stanford. Also wouldn't mind Jay Gruden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar