Rumor Coach Munch is staying...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

yes. you have a very good point. Hard to convince good coaches to join a lame duck staff. I would still prefer the Titans get a new head coach personally. I do not, however, consider sticking with Munch a move that suggests the owner doesn't care. I can understand the thinking there too.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

48 games in to the Munchak era we have no identity on offense or defense. We want to run the ball and stop the run. We can't do either.

Lets give him another year to figure it out. This botched abortion of a franchise, I swear...

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Maybe next year we'll improve for the 12th pick. 10-11-12, but yet Munchak still stays.

This is just awful, how many years of mediocrity does Munchak get? Can't wait to be 8-8 next year, at best.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Fry

Apparently one, followed by two losing seasons. Good enough for the Titans, I guess.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

You know what is scarier than Munch staying?

Munch finishing 8-8 or 9-6 and stumbling ass backwards into the playoffs. Losing immediately of course.

Then they give him an extension.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Schefter is just going off what Jim Wyatt said last night. That's all those tv guys do when they don't have any info.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep, awful. Munchak is all about "grounding out the run, turnovers, and stopping the run". Yet we have a decent pass D, awful run D, & an inconsistent offense. Good job Munchak.

How many Head Coaches get to post a sub .500 record in THREE years (22-26, .458) and yet keep their job? I don't understand. Why is this organzation happy with being average?!

8. Fry

They aren't happy with it, they just fear change.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Why do you think they've never won a super bowl? Cause they are more about being nice than winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar