Coach Mularkey appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by altitan, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Thanks Coach. The turn around over the past two years has been good. We appreciate your efforts and wish you well in the future.

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Glad he is gone, but thanks for the culture change, we just need more.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Did a good job TBH, his offense was just whack and outdated

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Appreciate the culture change, coach.

Unfortunate you're too stubborn to see Robiskie had to go.

Best of luck, coach.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Appreciate the door hitting your ass in the way out CAREER LOSER CAREER QUITTER BYE BYE

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I appreciate the fact that Mike Mularkey is no longer the coach of the Tennessee Titans.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

No doubt he changed the culture from loser to hard charging winners. That is not easy. But like any structure, you can’t just build a foundation and then not complete it. The next phase should be moving from 9-7 to conference winner. But, a debt of thanks will be owed to Mike for the heavy lifting on the culture shift.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He did a great job on the turnaround. People got their wish. I have said it wasn't all on the coaches, but I agreed that staff changes needed to be made. He was not willing. Strange because this was the last HC job he will have.

Everyone has the right to their opinion and are not that far off....except for the personal jabs and name calling.
    Culture changed, players loved him, and I can personally tell you that he is a really good, stand up guy type of person.

Thanks coach.

Next phase begins. I support the team no matter what.
    (Just be careful what you wish for.)

#titanup

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I wonder if it was as simple as that. They could have simply forced him out by including conditions that no coach would be okay with as part of the extension.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I appreciate he stayed true to his quitting nature and made me SO FREAKING RIGHT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar