Rumor Clowney just followed our PFF analysts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STEVE McFLARE, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I just don’t want us giving a multi-year guaranteed contract to a guy who’s got a good chance to disappoint us. But yeah, from the sounds of things, JRob ain’t going to let that happen.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I could stomach a 2 year deal. A one year trial is perfect.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I would have preferred a 2 year deal for Beasley, but Clowney just one.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. Beasley is young enough and up and down enough that he might think a great year this year would give him a chance at a bigger long term deal.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

The better question is what is going on with Markus Golden and Everson Griffen? If we don't get Clowney, whatever the reason, hopefully we bring in Golden. Don't think we need to give anything up for that tender the Giants have on him. I'm guessing they're waiting for Clowney to sign first?

Golden isn't injured and the Giants are only going to pay him like $5m. Not sure why he hasn't signed elsewhere yet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Bigmike

Bigmike Special Teams Standout

How about we pick up Newton for 1 year option he stated that he would be a backup, so.just in case tanny get hurt we would have a mobile qb that will be able to run the offense .think about newton,henry, aj brown on the field at the same time

• High Five High Five x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

If Cam will take a Jameis kind of deal, I'm all in.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Bigmike

Bigmike Special Teams Standout

I think he would just to be able to get back and prove everyone wrong 1yr deal worth 3m with incentives too possible make up to 6m

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Cam is not signing as a back up. And... with his temperament he would not be a good fit here. I don’t see his sulking behavior being a fit with Vrabel. Besides, look at his career stats, he really is overrated with having only 1 really killer year. I don’t want someone with less than 60% career passing percentage.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Screenshot_20200507-134648_One UI Home.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar