Cleveland Cavalier fans..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I hope Cleveland wins this one.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Maybe they should re-name the team "Cleveland LeBron's"

It's pitiful how they have no one that is even close to a 2nd option. Until they find that person to fill the role, the team will continue to struggle winning in the playoffs.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We do have a 2nd option.

His name is Sasha Pavlovic.

Hughes is good when he wants to be.

Z is always a force on the court. Too bad he has been injury plauged.

You can say all this "Cleveland LeBrons" all you want but weve been contending with the top teams alllll season long. Even tho we lost to the Suns and the Mavs and the Pistons we still were right there. 2 - 3 points back. We have the talent to beat thoes teams its just....

we need a new coach... sorry mike brown

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Well if your 2nd option is Pavlovic who shoots 43% & only overages 9 points, that might be a slight problem.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Heat lost to the Bobcats in OT, even with Dwyane Wade. One of those "you can't lose to ____" teams.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good Miami are gone in the first round.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:lol3: definitely one of those teams you can't lose to. Good one BigRed, way to follow my guidelines of the NBA :grrhee:

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I just hope the Mavs play their starters against the Jazzlows. The Rockets finally passed them thanks to the Warriors, but an extra loss would make it a lost easier for us. Go MAVS!

The Warriors are hot as hell. I think they will be a tough out. They have plenty of talent too. Very interesting team.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Phi, Dirk & Stack aren't playing Wednesday Night in Minnesota. Other than that, i've heard everybody is playing.

10. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

Same Bobcats team that beat

Cleveland Twice
    Lakers Twice
    Pistons Twice
    Bulls Once
    Wizards Once

Yeah the Bobcats suck and they did beat the Heat, but the Heat are not the only team that has lost to a team you can't lose to.

They may just beat the Heat again tonight.

No Shaq, possibly no Wade or Posey either.

Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar