Clearly the Team Believes in VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I bet its only 10% of the team that favors Vince "The baby" Young, Who else in the NFL throws there equiptment in the stand snd storms off, and has pouted in the sideliines, and THE FANS that boos someone off the field... I donmt want a player like that know matter the name or how many games they win.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If the people on these boards call themselves fans then I can't blame them

3. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Unlike you, I want a "Winner" even with what he did. The NFL is about wins and loses, and this team is not winning. I would rather have a bunch of "Immature" winners than a bunch of "Mature" looser's. I could give a rats A$Z about what they do off the field, but on the field is when it counts. Get the best players on the field.

This game clearly shows that the "Team" does not want Fisher and his garbage that he feeds his players with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Fisher, VY.... and a handful of players, Nickey, Hope, Amano... people just need to go.

VY is not a winner. Fisher is no champion himself.

If you think Fisher is what's wrong and VY is where it's at... you're mistaken. I'll agree that Fisher needs to go. I've really been patient. When the firecoachfisher.com came about I was not with it... but this VY is a clown. I want to see him play, but not here. VY has worn out his welcome with me. I'd like to see him go to Buffalo or Minnesota... somewhere... Miami? Wherever... I want to see him go succeed with another team or ruin them while trying.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just heard fish face on the radio and he said "I am so proud of Collins" - 14 of 37 kfc and fish face is proud WTF!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I heard that too.

Mike Keith: Were you surprised?
    Fisher: No Kieth, we weren't surprised.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well you know he played with a torn flexor-tendon in his finger. Fisher really appreciates when his QBs do that....

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I can't believe what I am reading/!?!?!?!?

I wasn't surprised either.

9. bigdrew70

bigdrew70 Camp Fodder

only thing clear about this team is the lack of heart it has...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'the Rifle' should be playing at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar