Clear Vick...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 20, 2009.

?
  1. NO...never again

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. yeah but not this yr...

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. he should be re-instated now....

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you think the Irish live in fear of EVERY white person because they could be a member of the IRA?

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

You do realize that not every terrorist is someone of middle eastern origin right? They are white, black, brown, and every mix in between. Some perspective for you, the guys at the boston tea party were terrorists. I'm sure you would feel exactly the same if white people were racial profiled and you got to sit in a cell that no-one has ever heard of for years, with a trial never coming to you, and the evidence against you never shown.:rolleyes: Oh and I'm sure those authorities have no bias at all and are completely perfect, there to always protect you. Oh and btw that would happen in the U.S., the so called moral country..

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's a Caucasian perspective.

If terrorism originated in the West and targeted asia and the middle east Whitey would dare visit those countries.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Cute furry faces. A dog has a better right to a decent life than a chicken... because WE say so.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Timothy McVeigh

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How many people do you know that keep chickens inside there home? How many chickens get in bed to sleep with the children? How many chickens are excited to see you when you get home?

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Bad examples. There is nothing distinguishable about either from the vast majority of the people they terrorize(d). Do you think Arabs get uncomfortable around other ordinary Arabs? No.

Now if a group of white Americans targeted black Americans in major cities across the country, would you blame blacks for being leery of a white guy walking through their neighborhood? Or would they be considered racists for keeping a close eye on the white guy?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I wanna see Vick back on the field. I want to see what dog lovers do when Vick comes back and becomes a star again. Should be fun!

9. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Think that all of the 32 teams have been blacklisting him.
    Would really be surprising if one team offers him a chance.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Michael Vick is a human piece of filth plain and simple. He's paid his debt to society, but not to the NFL or more specifically Roger Goodell. Keep in mind that Vick lied to Goodell about the dog fighting and we all know how he deals with liars.

I think Goodell should suspend him for this season, at the least, then see if someone franchise will accept the black eye that will, undoubtedly, accompany him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar