"Classy" TO sheds tears over Romo attacks by the media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

cry baby..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMue5XOGX94&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMue5XOGX94&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. DJB

DJB Starter

are you saying crying isn't classy?

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'm glad he has found a place where he fits in and seems to care about his teammates. Nothing wrong with showing emotion. It was a big loss for a team who expected to be in the Super Bowl.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Its not.. but thats not the case.

:rolleyes: Did you watch the video?

"Classy" refers to the act of unselfishness, and the "classy" image he showed in his interview by saying that he cared about his teammates and saying that they lost as a team instead of putting the blame on anyone..

He's still an idiot though. But he sure can catch.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I know almost everybody thinks TO is an idiot- but I've always liked him because he just says what is on his mind. I find it entertaining and refreshing and certainly don't take offense.

He is much more enjoyable IMO than some plain middle of the road cat like Tom Brady or P. Manning.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I mis-understood. ..I thought the "classy" was sarcastic

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are probably tears of exhaustion after yelling at Romo for 2 hours straight.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

I think this was a good moment for T.O. career. I think the tears were out of emotion of losing, being hurt, and everything else. But he sure confuses people. But if he didnt know, everyone was talking about his crying all day today and making fun of it, as me and my friends did all day long

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

TO wants a SB ring so bad he can taste it and he keeps coming up short.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

TO wasn't crying. That's why he had the Ray Charles glasses on, so you couldn't see his eyes. That "sniff" was as fake as it gets. Did he ever wipe a single tear? He's playing everyone again, to get the attention he needs.

I haven't see crying that fake since the Smith woman in NC drowned her kids in a lake and claimed they were carjacked by a couple black guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar