Clash Of The Titxans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Running like a what? How do you know he will run like a ... whatever??

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Because I've witnessed the extreme decline the last 2 years

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Ok .... Mr. Expert, how do you not decline from a 2006 yard season? Did you not notice the decline of the entire team in the last 2 seasons?

CJ will be just fine. 2000 yard back? No ... 1500 yard back probably not.. But he will be fine. 2011 was a bad year for him. He has stated that. He screwed up missing camp. He still ran 4 yards per carry average. CJ will be fine and the Titans offense will be fine. Maybe not great but as long as the defense plays well they will win a bunch of games.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJsideways SUCKED balls in 2011 PERIOD!

When the D actually stops a good/very good O then I want too hear about them. Its been a while since the D did anything of note.

I'll be happy, very happy if half the opposition drives are 3 and outs. I know its possible because thats how the Titan O operates. Just sayin'

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Some posters just make me not even want to post here. Thanks for blowing my buzz JWill and GoT

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I've said it tons of times, but I'll say it again:
    It's easy to have a good defense when you're primarily playing the worst offenses in the league.

The Cows proved nothing last year. If they can have a top 5 ranked defense this year, I'll tip my hat to them. But last year? No.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Actually, last years team was better than CJs 2k yd season, making us all wonder WHAT IF CJ0k didn't waste our time and money by holding out. So when CJ goes for 1050 yds this year are you gonna keep worshipping him? You'll probably just make up more excuses because let's face it, the truth hurts! CJ is done. I'd take Adrian Peterson off a torn ACL and MJD in 14 games over a spry CJsideways.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dunno if you've been tuning in for the preseason or not, but the 2012 CJ seems to have his act together.
    2k? Nope, but at least he's got back his fast gear, and lowers his head to get a yard or two if he can't hit a seam.
    The Titans have this new guy, Reynaud, who is pretty damb hard to get a handle on too, if you're on defense. I think if both are on the field at the same time, CJ might well do 1500 this season.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I doubt we're playing a horrible Bucs team every week....just don't get your hopes up

10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear ya... One can hope we hold our own though. I have a feeling the first few weeks will be one heck of a barometer for the rest of the season's coming storms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar