CJ2K is ready for holdout.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

hell if he wants to play for all the money in the world nad cant accept like a 4 year 20 million deal then hell with him...we did just draft another back i mean i know cj is a legitimate top 2 in the league at rb but year after year and tlaking about being top paid offensive player? C'MON MAN---he doesnt compare with what rodgers or brady should be making...with this pass happy offense the nfl is at least....if he wont accept like a 4 year 40 mill tops offer by us then let him set out and trade him for draft picks...lots of decent backs coming out next year...and i can think of 1 already....trent richardson lol along with solid wr to pick up anohter #1/#2 if kenny doesnt get his crap together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar